Working with a group of new people and need some conversation starters? Break the ice and get to know people better by selecting several of these get-to-know-you questions.
1.If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
2.What is your biggest fear?
3.What is your favorite family vacation?
4.What would you change about yourself if you could?
5.What really makes you angry?
6.What motivates you to work hard?
7.What is your favorite thing about your career?
8.What is your biggest complaint about your job?
9.What is your proudest accomplishment?
10.What is your child’s proudest accomplishment?
11.What is your favorite book to read?
12.What makes you laugh the most?
13.What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?
14.What did you want to be when you were small?
15.What does your child want to be when he/she grows up?
16.If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
17.What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play?
18.Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car?
19.What would you sing at Karaoke night?
20.What two radio stations do you listen to in the car the most?
21.Which would you rather do: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house?
22.If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work?
23.If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
24.Who is your favorite author?
25.Who is your hero?
26. Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
27. Do you like or dislike surprises? Why or why not?
28. In the evening, would you rather play a game, visit a relative, watch a movie, or read?
29. Would you rather vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why?
30. Would you rather win the lottery or work at the perfect job? And why?
31. Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island?
32. If money was no object, what would you do all day?
33. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
34. How would your friends describe you?
35. What are your hobbies?
36. What is the best gift you have been given?
37. What is the worst gift you have received?
38. Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without?
39. List two pet peeves.
40. Where do you see yourself in five years?
41. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
42. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?
43. What would you do if you won the lottery?
44. What form of public transportation do you prefer? (air, boat, train, bus, car, etc.)
45. What’s your favorite zoo animal?
46. If you could go back in time to change one thing, what would it be?
47. If you could share a meal with any 4 individuals, living or dead, who would they be?
48. How many pillows do you sleep with?
49. What’s the longest you’ve gone without sleep (and why)?
50. What’s the tallest building you’ve been to the top in?
Plan your family meal, office potluck, team party and more. Get Started
51. Would you rather trade intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence?
52. How often do you buy clothes?
53. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
54. What’s your favorite holiday?
55. What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
56. What was the last thing you recorded on TV?
57. What was the last book you read?
58. What’s your favorite type of foreign food?
59. Are you a clean or messy person?
60. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
61. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
62. What kitchen appliance do you use every day?
63. What’s your favorite fast food chain?
64. What’s your favorite family recipe?
65. Do you love or hate rollercoasters?
66. What’s your favorite family tradition?
67. What is your favorite childhood memory?
68. What’s your favorite movie?
69. How old were you when you learned Santa wasn’t real? How did you find out?
70. Is your glass half full or half empty?
71. What’s the craziest thing you’ve done in the name of love?
72. What three items would you take with you on a deserted island?
73. What was your favorite subject in school?
74. What’s the most unusual thing you’ve ever eaten?
75. Do you collect anything?
Group fundraising has never been easier! Check out our fundraising resources.
76. Is there anything you wished would come back into fashion?
77. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
78. Which of the five senses would you say is your strongest?
79. Have you ever had a surprise party? (that was an actual surprise)
80. Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous?
81. What do you do to keep fit?
82. Does your family have a “motto” – spoken or unspoken?
83. If you were ruler of your own country what would be the first law you would introduce?
84. Who was your favorite teacher in school and why?
85. What three things do you think of the most each day?
86. If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
87. What song would you say best sums you up?
88. What celebrity would you like to meet at Starbucks for a cup of coffee?
89. Who was your first crush?
90. What’s the most interesting thing you can see out of your office or kitchen window?
91. On a scale of 1-10 how funny would you say you are?
92. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
93. What was your first job?
94. If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join?
95. How many languages do you speak?
96. What is your favorite family holiday tradition?
97. Who is the most intelligent person you know?
98. If you had to describe yourself as an animal, which one would it be?
99. What is one thing you will never do again?
100. Who knows you the best?
If you really want to get to know someone, questions (not all at once, of course!) are like keys that can open many doors. Get to know someone better today!
As a Newbie, I am always searching online for articles that can aid me. Thank you
It’s actually a great and useful piece of information. I am happy that you just shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.
F*ckin¦ awesome things here. I am very glad to see your post. Thanks so much and i’m having a look ahead to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?
I’ve been surfing on-line more than 3 hours these days, yet I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is lovely worth enough for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you probably did, the internet can be a lot more helpful than ever before.
Awsome site! I am loving it!! Will be back later to read some more. I am taking your feeds also
What’s Happening i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to give a contribution & help different users like its aided me. Great job.
Great blog here! Also your web site loads up fast! What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my site loaded up as fast as yours lol
I am thankful that I discovered this site, exactly the right information that I was searching for! .
I would like to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in writing this website. I’m hoping the same high-grade web site post from you in the upcoming also. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me to get my own website now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings quickly. Your write up is a great example of it.
Excellent read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing some research on that. And he just bought me lunch since I found it for him smile Thus let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!
Hi there, You have performed a great job. I will certainly digg it and in my opinion suggest to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this website.
I think you have remarked some very interesting details , appreciate it for the post.
Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I’m still new to everything. Do you have any points for novice blog writers? I’d certainly appreciate it.
I am always browsing online for posts that can aid me. Thanks!
Very well written post. It will be valuable to everyone who employess it, including me. Keep up the good work – for sure i will check out more posts.
I am glad to be one of the visitors on this great site (:, thankyou for putting up.
I truly appreciate this post. I’ve been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You’ve made my day! Thx again
I conceive this site has got some very wonderful information for everyone :D. “When you get a thing the way you want it, leave it alone.” by Sir Winston Leonard Spenser Churchill.
Woh I enjoy your articles, bookmarked! .
I really like your writing style, excellent info, regards for putting up :D. “The superfluous is very necessary.” by Francois Marie Arouet Voltaire.
Yeah bookmaking this wasn’t a bad determination great post! .
Good info and straight to the point. I am not sure if this is in fact the best place to ask but do you people have any thoughts on where to hire some professional writers? Thanks in advance 🙂
I really appreciate this post. I have been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thank you again
I like this site so much, saved to fav.
You completed a few fine points there. I did a search on the topic and found mainly people will go along with with your blog.
Great blog right here! Also your website quite a bit up fast! What web host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your associate link for your host? I wish my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol
Thanks for another informative site. Where else could I get that type of info written in such an ideal way? I’ve a project that I am just now working on, and I’ve been on the look out for such information.
I do not even know the way I finished up here, however I believed this post was good. I do not know who you might be however certainly you’re going to a well-known blogger when you aren’t already 😉 Cheers!