Compare a company’s strategic plan with a football team’s game plan.
Describe the three activities that comprise strategy evaluation.
Your university has fierce competitors. List three external opportunities and three external threats that face your university.
List three internal strengths and...
Strategic Management provides a clear direction for the organization, its managers, and staff.
Managers who have good strategic management skills are often more alert to environmental changes including potential threats and new business opportunities.
Strategic management encourages a more...
The Board represents the interest of the stockholders (owner) of the company.
The Role of the Board is to review and approve strategic plans prepared by the CEO and other senior managers of the corporation.
- Average size of Board of directors: 11Directors
- Board consist of both...
1. Large Corporation:
- The Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Vice President (Ex: Production, Marketing..)
- General Managers of Divisions
2. Small Business:
- The Owner
3. Non-Government Organization (NGO’s)
- Country Coordinators/ Representatives